Saturday, August 22, 2015

REVIEW: Darcy Revealed by Penelope Swan

Book Blurb: An unexpected mix-up leads Elizabeth Bennet to renewing her acquaintance with the handsome Mr Darcy during her stay in London. Amid a whirl of society balls, fashionable promenades in Hyde Park and dangerous flirtations, Elizabeth find herself unwittingly drawn to the haughty gentleman. But does Darcy return her feelings or does his heart belong to another?

My Review: I will say that I enjoyed this book immensely. The characters were I believe true to form in my opinion and I loved the cast of original characters that showed up. Amy St. John was the perfect character for the author to conjure up in my mind to play a wallflower into a social butterfly. It was really nice of Darcy to boost her social status just a little bit. I also enjoyed the fact that Mary King got some screen time in this book. There's only one other story that I've read that really features Mary King and that's Almost Persuaded by P.O. Dixon.

I will say this, This is not a book you want to miss out on. It has the perfect amount of romance and intrigue that you would expect from a good JAFF novel. If you haven't picked up this book yet you are missing out. Go pick up your copy today... right this second...

Rating: 4½ stars out of 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment