Sunday, May 10, 2015

Updated May TBR List




Ok so since Tuesday, May 5th, 2015 I have actually managed to already read over half my May TBR list.  I have decided to add some more books since the month isn't even half over and well I'll probably finish the TBR list by next week. So this is the updated May TBR list.

  • Cress (Lunar Chronicles, book 3) by Marissa Meyer
  • Pride and Proposals by Victoria Kincaid
  • Only Scandal Will Do by Jenna Jaxon
  • Only Marriage Will Do by Jenna Jaxon
  • No Cause to Repine by Rose Fairbanks
  • A Constant Love by Sophie Turner
  • The Illegitimate Heir by Ayr Bray
  • Just To Hear I Love You by Sarah Johnson
  • Whispered Kisses by Sarah Johnson
  • Forever Yours (Yours by Design, book 3) by Robin Helm
  • Pulse and Prejudice: The Confession of Mr Darcy, Vampire by Colette L. Saucier *
  • Darcy's Ultimatum by Jennifer Joy
  • Snow Storms and Kissing Games by Sarah Johnson * 
  • Persephone by Kaitlin Bevis
  • Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
  • Suddenly Mrs. Darcy by Jenetta James
* Whispered Kisses is a re-read.
* Pulse and Prejudice: The Confession of Mr Darcy, Vampire is a new version of her original Pulse and Prejudice book.
* Snow Storms and Kissing Games is a re-read.

So that's all the books on my TBR list this month. But I'll probably end up reading more than just those books.  Have a nice day. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment